It's sunny. It's warm. It's relaxing. Gotta go...time for a glass of wine by the pool!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Katherine! I checked in to see how you all were doing, and you all look so happy in that swimming pool in Palm Springs! yeah...all vacations should be at least 7 nights, but c'est la vie, eh!?
I'm down in Carmel until July 7; which is a dream and something I haven't done for a very long time. (I might need to run up to SF for a few days just to get my fix). You know you're all so very welcome to stay in Carmel should the urge to walk in the fog, ever hit you. Be sweet & be safe. love your website, love how you put so much fun into all the photos & comments. and I love you all. ...Marion
1 comment:
Hi Katherine! I checked in to see how you all were doing, and you all look so happy in that swimming pool in Palm Springs! yeah...all vacations should be at least 7 nights, but c'est la vie, eh!?
I'm down in Carmel until July 7; which is a dream and something I haven't done for a very long time. (I might need to run up to SF for a few days just to get my fix). You know you're all so very welcome to stay in Carmel should the urge to walk in the fog, ever hit you. Be sweet & be safe.
love your website, love how you put so much fun into all the photos & comments. and I love you all. ...Marion
Post a Comment