The boys are doing great. Callan is starting to scoot around really well(see video in previous post). He'll follow us around the house and gets really mad if he gets stuck or can't reach a toy. He also got his first tooth last week!
Chase is doing well, but seems to be having the hardest time adjusting to me being at home full-time. Most of his life he has been in someone else's care 5 days a week, so it's a bit of an adjustment. I finally decided to create a chart for his bedroom to help him understand the new routine. So far, I think it's helping. I think he is enjoying a lot of the things we get to do together now. He loves meeting his friend, Ava, for story time at the library. And last week we went to gymnastics class & he can't stop talking about it.
For me, being a stay-at-home mom is as challenging as I thought it would be. But it is also just as rewarding. I love being part of their days, having lunch with them, putting them down for their naps & being there when they wake up. I think my favorite part is seeing how much the two of them love being around each other. Callan adores his big brother. He has his moments, but most of the time Chase loves his baby brother.
Here are some recent photos & videos.
Chase helped Kelly clean up the yard
Playing with Sabrina & Devon
Yes, he's doing what you think he's doing.
Jaguar at the zoo
Callan helps with yard work too!
No comments:
Post a Comment