Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A quick fly-by before we fly off...

We are half way through July and halfway through our summer travels. We spent the first week in July on Whidbey Island with the rest of the Guenthers. Then we drove down to Cannon Beach to spend time with the Chapmans and had a quick visit with Kelly's mom in Vancouver, Washington on our way home. We have been home long enough to unpack, do the laundry, repack & cut the grass. Now we are leaving for my family reunion in California and a hot week with my parents in the central valley.

Between trips I am still searching for a job. I have had one really great interview, but that is about it so far. I'm hoping once we are home for good in August I can really start pounding the pavement.

Here are some pictures from our various recent trips!


No comments: