Callan has taken a real interest in eating this week. If I don't have some baby food ready when I'm getting Chase's dinner on the table he starts to "complain." So far he loves pears and carrots. He tolerates peas and is curious about yogurt.
We will be moving Callan out of his infant car seat this week too. I am going to move him in to Chase's seat because we got Chase a new "big boy" seat that will hopefully last him into elementary school.
The boys also got to take a bath together in the big tub for the first time last night. Up until now I've been giving Callan his baths in the sink. But now that he is sitting up I decided to try making two chores only one. They both love playing in the tub together & I'm sure it's great bonding time.
And the greatest change of all...
BEFORE
DURING
AFTER
1 comment:
Wow, Callan! I love your new do! You look so much older... like 1 already. :-)
Post a Comment