To celebrate a successful first time at the dentist Chase and I went out for smoothies. He also picked out some Lighting McQueen socks when I bought his new sneakers after his appointment. Of course, he demanded to wear the Cars socks with his yellow Crocs....not the new sneakers I had just purchased. I should have taken a picture, but didn't. But imagine this lovely ensemble: orange t-shirt, tropical fish print shorts, red & black checkered socks and yellow Crocs. Yes...that's a toddler for you.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
First trip to the dentist
Chase had his first dentist visit today. He did great! He was a little nervous at first but eventually let them polish & floss his teeth. The dentist was really nice and said that Chase's teeth look really good. I thought his 2 year molars had already come in but they haven't. He said the two bottoms ones are coming in now (which explains recent grouchiness) and the top two will come in during the next 6 months. Then he is done for the next 3 or 4 years.
To celebrate a successful first time at the dentist Chase and I went out for smoothies. He also picked out some Lighting McQueen socks when I bought his new sneakers after his appointment. Of course, he demanded to wear the Cars socks with his yellow Crocs....not the new sneakers I had just purchased. I should have taken a picture, but didn't. But imagine this lovely ensemble: orange t-shirt, tropical fish print shorts, red & black checkered socks and yellow Crocs. Yes...that's a toddler for you.
To celebrate a successful first time at the dentist Chase and I went out for smoothies. He also picked out some Lighting McQueen socks when I bought his new sneakers after his appointment. Of course, he demanded to wear the Cars socks with his yellow Crocs....not the new sneakers I had just purchased. I should have taken a picture, but didn't. But imagine this lovely ensemble: orange t-shirt, tropical fish print shorts, red & black checkered socks and yellow Crocs. Yes...that's a toddler for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment