Where was I? Oh yes, busy.
Chase is loving school. Week 1 was a little tough. He wasn't sure why he had to do what the group was doing. He thought he would just have snacks and play on the playground all day. My little nonconformist. Right now he is really into the daily art project and he loves to see what the teachers have put in the sand table. One day it was popcorn, another day it was aquarium pebbles. Next week they'll be visited by Buckaroo Bob and his ponies. Each child will get to dress up in western gear and ride a pony around the yard. He is so excited.
Callan is starting to appreciate school days. At first he was so sad to leave his brother at school and wanted to stay with him. But now he realizes he gets rare one on one time with Mommy. I've been trying to make it special time...not just errand time. The last two Mondays we've gone to a local coffee shop for snacks, puzzles and books. We are getting into a routine rather easily. Last week Callan & I did Noccer with our new mom's group. Noccer is like soccer, but without any rules or anything. We basically had a couple of goals on the field and the kids each had a ball too kick. As you'll see below, the cones served as hats for some of the kids. Next we might try a tumbling class.
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. I'm off to make dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment