...but I'll do almost anything once if the boys want to do it. Last October we had Chase's 4th birthday party at a local park called Camp Long. They have really cool cabins in the woods, complete with fire pit, BBQ & cover from the rain. We decided to "camp" in one of the cabins this summer. Of course it rained, but we had fun anyway.
The boys loved playing on the bunk beds and exploring the trails in the park. In fact, they loved it so much that we found them down the hill from our cabin splashing in a pond! Even though we were only blocks from great restaurants we decided to cook our meals over the open fire. For dinner we had chicken sausage and veggie skewers. For breakfast we had breakfast sausage and grilled cheese biscuits (YUM!). But I will admit that while I slowly cooked our breakfast, Kelly and the boys headed out to bring me my morning soy latte. But like I said...I don't camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment