After we explored the exhibits and picked out a book at the gift shop, we had a fun lunch at The Old Spaghetti Factory. I swore I would never eat there...it really is a poor excuse for pasta. But it was close & cheap. As soon as we got inside I realized that the boys were going to LOVE IT. Not only did we get a table right next to the waterfront train tracks, but we sat in a booth right next to a real train car. Chase has decided that is where he'd like to celebrate his birthday.
"I want to come here when I'm four. We can sing 'Happy Birthday to Chase, you are four!!!" I guess we'll be going back in October. Hopefully we'll get to eat in the train car next time.
We saw a lot of trains today.
Chase wanted to run as fast as this one.
More pictures!
![]() |
| Sculpture Park |

No comments:
Post a Comment