
Our little daredevil is now 18 months old. Crazy...just crazy. He has kept me on my toes every day of the last 18 months and I look forward to every day ahead. Despite his love of throwing food, his aptitude for falling on hard surfaces and his talent for taking every shoe out of the closet, he is pure joy. He is starting to say words we can understand...like dirty, please, thank you, Chase, Daddy, Mama and door.
His personality is so different from Chase. At this age Chase was quiet, sweet & somewhat eager to please. Callan is sweet for sure. But quiet? NO WAY! He is noisy, busy, loves to make us laugh. But most of all he loves to cause trouble. His love of adventure is obvious. Since the weather has warmed up we have spent a lot of time at the beach. I spend half my time picking him up out of the waves. I think if I let him he'd walk right out into the deep water without flinching from the cold. When we aren't at the beach he wants to be outside playing at the water table or in the splash pool.
So, happy one-and-a-half years, Callan! We love you Crazy Man!
No comments:
Post a Comment