Chase and I took a kids cooking class on Saturday. With Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, we made "go green guacamole," black bean & corn tacos & Mexican chocolate milk. Ole! It was really fun and I think he was pretty excited to cook and even got to use a knife by himself (well, a butter knife).
He was pretty wiped out when we got home. Between a tantrum and nap time he told me, "I want to be 4 so I can learn how to stop whining." Poor little bub. He's in that really crazy tantrum stage that's normal at this age...but the OCD part of him hates that he can't calm himself down easily. He wants to get his way, but hates losing control...even when it means losing control of himself. I'm trying to be as patient as I can, but I'm starting to feel like I want him to be 4 too.
Friday we had 75 degree weather, so I took the boys to Alki Beach near our house. It was so relaxing. Chase and Callan were content to just sit and play in the sand for over an hour. I think all of us needed the outdoor time and the sun felt so good! I'm hoping that as the weather gets warmer here we can spend more time at the beach during the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment