Friday, May 22, 2009

Peanut and Sprout on the web

I just launched my new blog and wanted to share it with all of you. It will feature easy, fun & (sometimes) healthy recipes, Mommy Confessions, and our library book reviews. In the future I may expand it to talk about some of the other activities I do to keep my sanity. It's called PeanutSprout (after Chase & Callan's in utero nicknames). Enjoy!


I will still continue to post here on a regular basis to share photos and updates on how we are doing. In fact, I am sure I'll have a lot to share because we have a busy summer ahead of us. Backyard makeovers, trips to the beach, a visit to Thomas the Train, YMCA camp, etc.

Here are a couple of moments I captured this week. The first is all of us having a picnic at Jack Block Park in West Seattle. Kelly had been gone for 3 days, so when he got home he spent his lunch break with us! The second two are of the boys anxiously awaiting Daddy's arrival home from work. This is usually where they are when they know he's about to drive up. It is just adorable.


No comments: